F.Y.K. Power Engineering GmbH, a company that is changing the world! We at F.Y.K. Power Engineering GmbH, have the mission to achieve the energy transition and are working passionately on it. As agile as a medium-sized company, but with the power of a global corporation behind it. Are you passionate about your job? Then you are right here! We promote careers across trades, sectors and levels of training. We will inspire you – that’s for sure! #changetheinvisible
- Independent and timely primary planning of outdoor and gas-insulated switchgear gas-insulated switchgear in the medium, high and extra-high voltage range
- Preparation of primary technical drawings (floor plans, sections) and corresponding corresponding material lists
- Independent thermal and mechanical design of pipes and cables with sag and KS short-circuit calculation
- Preparation of data for the steel/foundation statics (permanent loads, vertical and assembly loads, ice, wind and KS loads, type of construction, foundation structure)
- Writing technical reports and creating conversion concepts
- Plausibility check of workshop drawings, structural analyses or
- Approval documents from external services Ensuring high-quality processing of all tasks of the project team
- Project-related collaboration with customers, service providers and suppliers
- Support in the preparation of customer quotation
- You have completed training as a technician or have a bachelor’s or Bachelor’s degree or an engineering degree in the field of electrical specialising in power engineering or a comparable technical qualification.
- Ideally, you have experience in the substation sector.
- You have sound user knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D as well as MS Office programmes. programmes, knowledge of Primtech is an advantage.
- You work independently, reliably and with a high
sense of responsibility
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English.
- You have a good understanding of costs, commitment, foresight and the ability to work in a team.
- We offer you an attractive salary and 30 days holiday per year.
- A versatile and varied job with a high level of responsibility in a motivated team.
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the energy transition and measures for active climate protection.
- The security, sustainability and career opportunities of a large company Group as well as exciting and varied tasks and projects in different industries.
- A shared corporate culture that is based on our core values: Trust, independence, responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit and solidarity.
Do you want to use your energy for a good cause and find answers to one of the biggest
challenges of our time? Then we should get to know each other.
Send us your detailed application with a possible start date and your salary expectations.
salary expectations. Your new professional challenge is just a click away.
BEWERBEN SIE SICH JETZT
F.Y.K. Power Engineering GmbH / Melanie Weber /firstname.lastname@example.org / T: + 49 621 5457 8345